"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

 
I've been wanting to make a rag wreath after being inspired on Pinterest.
I decided to do a heart one that I shaped from a wire coat hanger.
So easy to do. Just tied on some muslin strips onto the hanger.
Now where to put it? My tobacco basket looked a little bare.
 
 
Now that's better. Much better.
Wishing You a Happy Valentine's Day!
 
post signature

9 comments:

Dawn said...

That is supper cute :)

Melanie said...

That was a perfect place for it! Must try that. Have a great weekend!

cynthia lee designs said...

I love hearts...and yours is so cute!! Looks great on the basket.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
hugs,
Cindy

Debby Ray said...

Cindy...this is adorable! So simple too...Happy Valentine's Day!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

That's a lovely project! Have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Liz said...

Looks like it was meant to hang there!

Celestina Marie Design said...

Hi Cindy, your wreath turned out so pretty. I've been making them for awhile now and just got some new wire frames. I did not see them on pinterest but I too created a heart. Aren't they fun to do?
Have a great weekend.
Hugs

Jann Olson said...

Anything made from rags is just sweet! Looks cute on your basket.
hugs,
Jann

The Farmers Daughter said...

That heart is perfect for any day! Love the simplicity of it and the tobacco basket. You don't happen to have another basket lying around, do you? I had one years ago and am so sorry I sold it. They are hard to find.
Hugs,
Dru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...