"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, February 21, 2014

Country Fun Filled Weekend

Nothin' like a country cutie to make one smile.
My little Sophia is coming to visit her Gramma this weekend.
 
 
Here she is, a pint sized gardener on her new homestead.
Sophia and her Mommy and her Daddy are working hard to make their dreams come true.
The garden has been expanded, the orchard has been planted, and the chicken coop has been built.
 
That little country gal will be growing up learning how to homestead.
It can't get any better than that.
 
And yes, that dirt smudge on her bottom looks just like a heart.
Hope you all have a country fun filled weekend!
 
 
post signature

9 comments:

The Farmers Daughter said...

Looks like Sophia is growing up right! Has she really grown that much? Hope you have an absolutely fantastic weekend with her--but I know you will. Nothing like a grandchild to put smiles on your face.
Hugs to you both,
Dru

Lisa Tucker said...

Oh Cindy...this photo makes my day! It is the cutest thing ever! What a precious grandchild holder her rake! I love it! Surely there is a photo contest you could enter this in. I can't wait until I have a grandchild. You are blessed!

Celestina Marie Design said...

Cindy what a cute pic of your little grand. Love the heart on her bottom. I know you are set to enjoy a wonderful weekend with your little visitor.
Have fun.
Hugs

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh...what a little cutie!! I'm sure you will have an awesome weekend with her.
hugs,
Cindy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

How lovely to have such a cute helper for the garden!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Awww I just love this photo! The dirt on her little bottom makes it that much better. How wonderful to grow up on a homestead!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So Precious!
I hope you had a wonderful time!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Chris said...

Hi Cindy, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with your little granddaughter. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...